San Diego California Personal Injury Attorney
EXPERIENCED SAN DIEGO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY FOR PAST 40 YEARS
THE THREE MOST COMMON MISTAKES MADE BY INJURY VICTIMS 1. Failure To Preserve The Evidence; 2. Failure To Get Prompt And Appropriate Medical Care; and 3. Giving Recorded Statements To The Insurance Adjuster (Your Adversary)
For over 40 years Alan L. Pitcaithley and his associates have helped hundreds of injury victims – people injured due to the negligent, reckless and sometimes intentional misconduct of others – get the financial compensation they deserve. These personal injury matters include serious and sometimes catastrophic injuries involving MOTOR VEHICLES, TRUCKS, MOTORCYCLES, BIKES, PEDESTRIANS, DEFECTIVE ROADWAYS, DEFECTIVE CONSTRUCTION, SLIP, TRIP AND FALL, AND ANIMAL – DOG ATTACKS. While Mr. Pitcaithley has recently relocated his primary offices to North San Diego County (Carlsbad), Mr. Pitcaithley has conferencing facilities available all over the County where he regularly meets with clients and prospective clients. Mr. Pitcaithley is also available for home and hospital visits.
What You Get From Us – Don’t Settle For Less
- Experienced / Aggressive Litigation – Trial Attorney
- Personal Attention To Your Individual Case Directly From Mr. Pitcaithley
- An Attorney Who Understands Accident Reconstruction & Injury Biomechanics
- Access To Medical Providers And Other Professional Expert Witnesses
- An Attorney Who Can Recover The True Value Of Your Claim
- An Attorney Who Will Take Your Case To Trial When Necessary
Attorney Alan L. Pitcaithley has the experience and resources it takes to get the highest financial recovery possible for his injured clients. Attorney Pitcaithley is selective about the cases he takes. However, no case is too small to be evaluated. In today’s legal environment, you must have an attorney who understands how to preserve the evidence, refer the client to the right medical specialists, and prepare the case for trial.
Our office handles cases in the following areas:
- Motor Vehicle – Roadway Accidents – Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Bikes
- Premise Liability – Injuries on Public / Private Property
- Dog Attack/Bites, Slip, Trip, Fall, Defective-Dangerous Conditions
- Serious – Catastrophic – Permanent – Chronic Pain Injuries/Disabilities
- Wrongful Death – Claims By Heirs Of The Decedent
- Elder Abuse – Nursing Home Abuse – Neglect
If you are looking for an experienced attorney who will give personal attention to the circumstances of your injury and who will understand how your injury has adversely impacted your life, contact Alan L. Pitcaithley. Our offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Attorney Pitcaithley will be there for you anytime, weekends included.